Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally some restful sleep.

Le 6 mars   Having a rooster is great – it’s like having an alarm clock that you can’t hit the snooze button for. It wakes up when the sun’s getting up and won’t let you sleep through 6h15 mass. How great!

Except there’s one day a week that I don’t have to be awake with the sun. And even though the rooster helps me out of bed each morning, it’s because I’m frustrated that I no longer have a peaceful environment to sleep in. I’ve just about had it with that …

And then Sr. Ema asked to have the rooster prepared for our meal on Sunday. Finally, I can take a nap without having to blast my ipod to drown out the cock-a-doodle-doo’s. And I will not only be able to sleep tranquilly on Sunday morning, but we’ll also have a wonderful feast at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment